Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Miss You

Not a day goes by
Where I lose my mind
Just thinking of what happened this summer
Til this day I still can’t believe it
I live day by day wishing it didn’t
But it did & it hurts
Random days I wake up out my sleep
Tearing for hrs
With no1 to turn too 4 or 5 in the morning
But when it hits daylight I wish I could turn to some1 at home
To tell them how I feel or what just happened
But I cant
I cant cuz they show no care
I cant cuz they don’t care
I cant cuz im not worth caring about.
I miss her cuz I can’t believe that’s she gone
I miss her cuz I can’t believe she’s really gone
I miss her
I miss her
I miss her
Days go by when I just wish we could switch places
Because as much as your missed by your family
I know mine wouldn’t

I miss you Tish, you’re always in my heart & my good dreams of great times we had together
02/24/88-06/23/10 Saddest Day of my life

1 comment:

  1. i FEEL UR PAIN NELDA!!!! BY THE WAY ITS TRACY!!!! NEVA KNEW WE HAD SO MUCH IN COMMON I JUST READ THIS AND I CANT STOP CRYIN

    ReplyDelete