Thursday, December 2, 2010

Letter to 2011

Dear 2011,
      
            I'm coming into the year with a different outlook so please dont kill it for me. 2010 brought me more heart break and pain then any other year but for half of it im willing to forgive but the other half it will just take some time. I'm just asking and praying and wishing that you let me smile more then I have teared like this year. Im going to miss a few friends and family that the yr has taken from me but please dont take anymore (unless its the 3 people i hate most u now who they are). I'm willing to beg that you dont. Im a s cool a person as can be but please, it hurts when you do it really hurts.
            Next i just wanna say that 2011 I'ma need my plans to work and not fall thru like in 2010. All my plans, ideas and wishes were shot and it made me loose control of myself and my future. I can now say I don't know what my future will look like because my future has changed drastically because of this yr. This coming yr I'm going to need things to work for me at lease one or twice please. If that can be made possible I will be satisfied, i really would be.
          Last i just wanna say that i want 2011 to makes things better and brighter for me and my babe. We need our separate lives to be better so that our lives together can be joyous. Hes the  guy that made this yr seem worth living for after the events that happened throughout the year. Hes proven himself  to me time and time again and for that I'm thankful and grateful. hes my silly rabbit and we love to be silly together. Hes been a betta man then most from the past and for that he makes me the happiest woman in the world.

P.S. ima need for my 24th birthday to be like my 21st THE BOMB and outta this world :o)
damn I'ma b oldd but still hawt hehehehe

Yours truly
Nelly D

No comments:

Post a Comment