Thursday, December 23, 2010

Today Is a Date that I will Forever Remember

6 Months ago on this 23rd day i lost a great friend. i thought i could never smile on this date ever again or until ready to except. but today She sent me a sign greater then any sign possible. A good friend gave birth to a beautiful Baby Boy on this 23rd day of December. I cried happy tears for the first time on this date and for that I will forever Love all 3.
Tish, early on today i didn't think of this date at all because to me it didn't exist but when i found out a baby boy was born at 11:58am today this date meant more then it has ever b4..  I had a feeling this boy would come today and that you were sending me a sign, but i didn't want to believe it but when i got that picture of a baby boy being born today, that feeling became a reality.
I love you more now than i could ever for giving me the greatest sign of all.. Your the greatest Babe and i see you lookin down on me from that cloudy pillow telling me its time...

hugs & kisses & tears of joy RIP Tish... I Love You :')

No comments:

Post a Comment