Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Handsewing is So On Point

Close up of the entire Outfit :-)


SO in November i said i was gonna work on a project in December and i did.. i made 3 pieces by hand for the holiday.. i did a black top and 2 skirts all hand sewn by yours truly..


1st outfit was for Christmas eve.
Black Top wit a lite plunging          

neckline with a Leopard print
jersey skirt wit pleats at the bottom
 With the Back of the skirt i did a visible
zipper to give it some edge. Just like me
The top also has a small black Zip






Close up of the outfit :-)




Here I Made the skirt.. the skirt is Black in
the front and the back and Each row of fringe was hand sewn















Side and back view. The Sides have the jersey
leopard print on it wit black stitchin on 
the top and the bottom













Im a good designer when i put my heart to it.. who needs a machine when you have your hands... hope you like my creations.. More to come in my future

No comments:

Post a Comment